Friday, October 20, 2006

Our Fabulous Apartment

Well i finally got this to work. these are pictures from our apartment. pardon the mess - this was while we were still unpacking.

this is our kitchen. we didn't have a lot of space to put our junk so we got these shelves to put stuff on and the microwave stand.
this is what the outside of our apartments look like. i'll have to take some better pictures soon.
this is our fireplace with our mammoth tv. it was mark's sister christy's but she gave it to us. it is so heavy that we can't find another place to put it. (its too heavy to move.) :)

i have some more pictures and maybe i'll post them again soon! i hope that you have a fabulous friday (thank goodness - i don't know about you guys but i'm tired!!)

5 comments:

Christina said...

Looks great! I love the shelves above the microwave! Very ingenious. :-)

Jen and Mark said...

yeah - we had to be pretty creative with the amount of space we had and the amount of junk too.

Christina said...

Yes I understand! I am a sentimental pack-rat, I keep notes and cards and all that other good stuff. Sam is a practical pack-rat, he keeps wires, screws, masks, rafts, (I kid you not!) and all sorts of other weird stuff that one day, in an emergency, we might need. :-) Needless to say we have a lot of "clutter," but we both are getting better. :-)

Katie Barker said...

Christina, I think that's a really funny observation about being 2 different kinds of pack rats. Unfortunately I think I am both kinds!! Someday, I will need everything!

Jen, I really like the shelves idea too and may have to borrow it! Where did you get them from?

Jen and Mark said...

target. in the bathroom section i think - its been awhile. :)