Friday, May 25, 2007

Steph's Wedding!!!

so the wedding is over and steph and jonathan have been married for a whole week. its definitely a little weird, but i guess that i'll get used to it. :) so i wanted to post some pics of the wedding. it was really pretty and went very well.
so my mom made the dresses again just like she did for my wedding.
here's the fam with gma...
so this is steph and me at the rehearsal. it was a pretty emotional night. steph gave us started scrapbooks. and of course i started to cry. its hard thinking that she'll be living in alaska from here until God moves them. but we're okay. we'll keep in touch. :) so it was a good time and i'm looking forward to seeing them when they get back (from the cayman islands) :).

1 comment:

AnneB said...

love the pics of the wedding! So many people from here were going up for the big day so I figured I see pics from someone. Glad to hear you are homeowners!!! That is so exciting. Mark and I were looking to buy last year, but decided not to quite yet...good thing we didn't cause I found out the net week that I was in the prego with baby T. I will look forward to seeing pics of how you change it and make it your own!! I LOVE the wood floors and the big kitchen! Talk with you soon